Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tuesday, September 22nd - Milan, Ohio to Hazelton, Pa. & Wednesday, September 23rd.

Spent the night in Milan, Ohio. Is was pretty late when I got in . . . spent too
much time stopping along the way to take pics . . . most of which I didn't keep!

It was a nice ride through the mountains today. Keeping yesterday in mind,
there are no pics!

Manjo and I arrived within 15 minutes of each other at the Hampton Inn
in Hazleton. He was a welcomed sight!!

Wednesday we rode around the hills, mountains, valleys and little towns
surrounding Hazleton. The leaves were starting to turn and the aroma
of Autumn was in the air. A few pics:




Conyngham, PA.

Death Row Motorcycles-Drum, PA.

Manjo and I at dinner. A handsome couple, if I may say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment